Saturday, April 7, 2012

birthdays

Yesterday was my birthday. The big 29. I can't believe it really. Last week someone asked me how old I was and I said "27", thought about it then remembered I was really 28 and about to be 29. I think I may have stopped keeping track at 25 :) I got to work a short day on my birthday, just from 7am till noon. My coworkers insisted on singing to me at lunch time. How sweet. It was so nice to be finished early! Ben took me shopping this year for my present. I chose to buy a bunch of new workout clothes for my latest workout obsession: CrossFit. Then we went to dinner at wine bar in Richland called Katya's. I had this amazingly cheesy eggplant italian dish and Ben had a steak (M.O.M would be so proud as she insists that we all eat steak whenever we go out for dinner). Dinner was delicious and so was the wine! We finished with chocolate cake and ice cream in true birthday style. It was a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment